Betty Rumpf Interiors carries a large selection of quality furniture and hand-made pieces that can be customized to your style. We offer furniture proudly and expertly made in the U.S.A., as well as high-quality imported lines. Visit our showroom to see the very best furniture, upholstery and case goods that stand the test of time.
Hand-made upholstery featuring eight-way hand-tied springs, solid hardwood frames along with thousands of fabric and leather covers from which to choose.
- Stickley - An upholstery manufacturer boasting superior craftsmanship and detailing; fully lined and mitered skirts as well as the centering or flow matching of patterns on all pieces. They offer a broad range of styles from Mission to Traditional to Transitional.
- Hickory Chair - A designer focused upholstery company featuring many custom options such as custom sizing, choice of back, arm and base combinations. A great source for smaller scale traditional styles.
- Hancock & Moore - A great source for custom leather upholstery. Each and every piece is fully customizable with options ranging from choice of fabric or leather, cushioning, nail heads, trims, etc.
- C.R. Laine - Proudly made in the U.S.A since 1958, C.R. Laine has an extensive premier collection of frames fabrics / trims touting a very high degree of customized features.
Betty Rumpf Interiors has a great selection of custom, hand-made case pieces and case goods featuring solid hardwoods, quality construction and many customizable options from the brand names you know and trust.
- Stickley - An American company offering heirloom quality, hand-made pieces featuring one-piece drawer fronts, dovetailed cross tails and tripe guided drawers.
- Hickory Chair - A case good manufacturer offering many collections ranging from traditional to transitional. Many pieces are available in over 40 paint and stain options as well as choice of hardware.
- Nichols & Stone - An American company featuring hand-planed dining tops and formed dining chair seats. They have over 100 years in the industry.
- Jonathan Charles - A high-end, well priced import company specializing in old-world finishing and custom hardware designed for each piece. A great source for e’glomise’ and inlay pieces.
- Lorts - A west coast manufacturer specializing in thick rustic styling. Custom options include multifunctional pieces as well as paints, stains and levels of distressing.
- Durham - A Canadian case good manufacturer featuring solid maple bedroom groups in styles ranging from traditional to contemporary.
- Keystone Collections - You’ll find our selection of handcrafted, Amish-style furniture made in Pennsylvania to be extensive. We feature a variety of styles from mission to urban. There are thousands of ways to customize your furniture so it becomes your very own unique piece reflecting the values and styles of your family.
High quality outdoor pieces offering a wide variety of finishes and fabrics built to withstand the elements.
Flooring & Area Rugs
Betty Rumpf Interiors offers many flooring options including real and manufactured woods, cork, nylon and wool carpets, and vinyl for residential and commercial interiors. All our manufacturers feature high-quality materials made to last and styled to fit any décor.
We carry a broad range of wall covering options such as wallpaper, grasscloth, vinyl wall covering, glass beaded wall coverings, cork, murals and faux finishes.
Betty Rumpf Interiors represents fabrics manufactures that offer a wide variety of types, as well as color and pattern choices. We offer upholstery, drapery, bedding and outdoor fabrics in traditional, transitional and contemporary styles.